Midterm break is approaching and the month of October has begun. This can only mean one thing – Halloween is coming and the kid’s holidays are approaching. Sometimes it can be hard to find things to occupy the kids but of course we have found a gem to keep your little ones entertaining this Halloween. Bring them along to The Farm in Grenagh, Cork and let the run about The Farm Grenagh’s Pumpkin Patch! Let them pick their pumpkin and decorate as spooky as they can imagine as the witches help them to carve out their designs(TIP: Pumpkin carving means no mess in your kitchen!!).
- Give yourself a day at the farm as there is so much to do for all ages.
- Face painting also takes place throughout the day.
- Lots of scary activities are arranged so be ready for some fun.
- Wear comfy runners for running about.
- Be ready to create memories with your little QT.