Happy Friday everybody! Hope you have all had a wonderful week! Here at OnTheQT we’ve been busy planning a few exciting adventures! (Be sure to follow them all on snapchat – username: OnTheQTie! )
At the weekend we think its important to take time out, plan a day trip, a night away or even just a nice hike somewhere! We’ve decided to help you out and inspire you with some ideas of things to do in Ireland this weekend! 🙂 Hope you like them!
OnTheQT crew weekend adventure tips:
- Check out some of the fantastic events on this weekend in Cork for the Taste Cork festival that’s been happening all week!
- If you enjoy an occasional beer, and dancing… and general fun see you should take a trip to Oktober Fest Beag!
- Why not head on a road trip to Kerry?! Here at OnTheQT we particular enjoy visiting Dingle! Be sure to check out some fun things to do there here! .
- Feeling festive? Why not get spooked out at the Spirits of Meath Halloween Festival!
- Other fun Halloween themed activities could include carving the perfect pumpkin (one of my fave jobs) or taking a trip to Nightmare Realm in Cork or Dublin!
- The weekend is all about catching up with friends, why not choose a new coffee shop and make a date! We particularly love Alchemy and Ali’s kitchen in Cork city!
- In need of some fresh air? One of our favourite weekend adventures is to head out for a cycle at the stunning National Park in Killarney. Check it out here!
- Did you know there’s a cocktail festival on in Dublin this weekend? Well now you do!
- We are blessed with a beautiful coastline around Ireland, so why not explore it! We particularly love spots like Nohoval cove in Cork and driving Slea Head in West Kerry!
- If you feel like a rest, and you’re not a fan of heading out in the rain… well we dont blame you! Why not treat yourself to a fancy afternoon tea?Our favourite places are Mary Anne’s Tearooms in Tralee and Castlemartyr Resort in Cork. Go on…treat yourself!
We hope you enjoy your adventure whatever you choose to do! Be sure to let us know what you get up to.. we love hearing about your explorations! Tag us on instagram @ontheqtie, or send us a snapchat! Happy Friday x