Deals for clothes, appliances and much more are the topic of conversation today but what about travel deals? There are so many Black Friday Travel Deals were so we decided to put together a blog post of all of our favourite travel deals taking place at the moment. Some deals run today only and some run until next week so you can start booking and planning over the weekend.
- G Adventures are always one of our favourites to book a trip of a lifetime with. What I love about booking with G Adventures is that it is great if you are going solo travelling or if you want every aspect of the trip organised for you. You can now get up to 35% off more than 500 tours and 10,000 departures on their site. It runs from Tuesday November 20th until Monday November 26th. Experience Cambodia from €764pp for 9 days, explore Cuba from €615pp for 8 days or go on a trip to Costa Rica from €1087pp for 16 days. 500 experiences are waiting for you now at 35% off here.
- Ryanair have a new sale on every single day this week but they only announce it on the day. Today being Black Friday, they are offering 25% off 1 million seas. Check out todays deal here. They also have deals announced everyday until Monday the 28th of November so if you want to swipe up one of these, go to their website here each day.
- Wow Air have announced a ‘Purple Friday‘ sale with flights to the USA from €119 and flights to Iceland from €49. These deals are running until November 25th. We recently flew from Cork Airport to Iceland with Wow Air and we were very impressed. Check out our experience here.
- Emirates Holidays also have some great offers for Black Friday. They partner with Emirates to share flight and holiday packages. They have deals for Dubai, Bali, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Mauritius, Thailand and much more. Offers include upgrades, up to 35% off certain holidays, offers such as 7 nights for the price of 5 and much more. Check out all there offers here.
- AerLingus have some fabulous deals taking place. First up is fly from Ireland to Europe for just €29.99. The offer ends at midnight on Friday and you must travel between 08 January 2019 – 13 March 2019. They are also offering big savings on return flights to North America, €100 off west coast flights and €50 off east coast flights from Ireland. You must travel between Travel: 08 January – 22 March 2019. Check out the deals here.
- For flights, be sure to check out Skyscanner as they have a page of Black Friday deals from all the airlines. A great site to see all the flight bargains in one place.
- If you are looking for hotels, booking.com have some great sales at the moment. You can save up to 40% on deals from around the world. Book from Thursday 22 until Tuesday 27 November. Sale prices are available on select stays through 31 March
- Expedia.ie have a 10% off available on selected hotels. (Code: SAVENOW10IE). This will be available until stocks last so be quick if you want to use it.
- Sunday Holidays have a 5 Day Sale at the moment. Explore Cape Town, South Africa for 5 nights including flights, taxes, bag and hotel for €829pp (Save €190pp), explore Thailand for 7 nights including flights, taxes, bag and hotel from €835pp (save €140pp) or Lanzarote for 7 nights for €349pp (save €198pp). Check out all their deals here.
- Intrepid Travel have lots of discounts in their Cyber Sale. Adventure cruising in South East Asia – 2 for 1, South East Asia up to 30% off, Australia up to 10% off and last minute deals up to 25% off. Check out all the discounts here.
Happy Travels! If you have any more travel deals that you found online, be sure to share them with us by commenting below. Happy Travel Shopping!!