Every Sunday we are going to share 10 photos to inspire you to travel the world. We know everybody loves to travel but sometimes we get caught up in our everyday lives and forget there is a big world out there waiting for you to explore it. These photos will make you want to hop on a plane and explore the world around you. Each week will be different but each week will get you dreaming…
- This week wee are starting close to home. Sipping Irish coffees and watching the sun go down around the surfers making the most of the evening waves on Inch Beach, Co. Kerry.
- Whether you are a Lord of the Rings fan or not, a visit to the Hobbiton Movie Set in New Zealand is a must! Situated in Matamata in the North Island, the rolling hills of the Alexander Farm are where you will find thirty-nine Hobbit holes in The Shire, which features in the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit trilogies.
- Waking up in the beautiful Magnetic Island! Located just 8km off the mainland town of Townsville in QLD, the island is a haven for wildlife, beautiful beaches and hiking trails!
- Nothing beats a sunset swim in Florida. A little piece of heaven. This picture was taken on St. Petersburg beach.
- Cairns in tropical North Queensland is now a destination for sailing, diving, snorkelling and an abundance of other activities! Pictures below is Josephine Falls, a naturally made water slide that has been carved out on the granite!
- Step out of your comfort zone and go on an ATV up the Backcomb mountain in Whistler, Vancouver.
- Try wine tasting in Green Valley, CA. A spot completely different to Napa Valley. Green Valley is a hidden gem, a countryside spot. A spot the locals love. If the locals love it, you know it has to be good.
- Explore the city of Chicago on a river cruise. It allows you to see the buildings, architecture and beauty of the windy city from the water.
- Hiking in Southern California. One of our favourites is the Crystal Cove State Park in Laguna Beach.
- Ever wanted to take a trip to the desert? Well heres your chance! Its a must do to visit the magical Arabian desert, Dubai.
“The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”
― Lao Tzu