As you all know, my favourite place in the world is Ardmore in Co. Waterford. I decided to share my favourite things to do in Ardmore with you all. The sun was shining this weekend so I grabbed my camera and went out to my favourite spots around Ardmore to take scenic photographs. I also recently got lots of new outdoor gear from Regatta Ireland so I decided to make a little video of my favourite place in the world, while also showing you some of my cool new pieces from Regatta Ireland. I am not a fashion blogger in any means but I love when clothes just fit into my adventures and are comfortable for exploring and for me, Regatta ticks all the boxes. I decided to show you the clothes but in an ‘OnTheQT’ style… with a video! Nothing beats seeing the clothes on adventures and testing out if they are actually practical for hiking, walking and even running.
Some of my favourite scenic shots of Ardmore:
I said I would show you the clothes in action on our adventures in Ardmore last weekend and you have seen them in the video above but below are a few shots(courtesy of my sister) of the clothing items if you would like a closer look.
- I fell in love with the vibrant colour of these shoes. They are the Women’s Marine Sport Lightweight Shoes(Neon Peach Black Cherry). These shoes are very light and perfect for walks. They are also reduced at the moment for €40.
- Next was the Modesta Hooded Coolweave Cotton Top (Neon Peach). Again you can guess how much I love the colour. This top is a light top but perfect for Summer/Autumn walks or adventures. It is also reduced at the moment for just €12.
- I love Regatta Fleeces coming into the Autumn and Winter months. They are great for keeping warm and layering up on adventures. I love this black one (Clearance II Full Zip Fleece (Black Light Steel) as it is plain and simple and goes with everything. It is so comfortable and I have been wearing it non stop in Ardmore the past week. It is also reduced to €12.
- Lastly is the Regatta gear for working out. I recently trained and I am so proud to say completed the Cork City Half Marathon. During my training, I grew to love training in shorts as it kept me cool on the long runs. I actually bought a pair of shorts (Women’s Tokyo Sport Shorts(Black/Hot Pink)) on the Regatta Ireland website during my training and loved them. I have also grown to love their light weight t-shirts for training in. This one is the Women’s Fingal III Quick Dry T-Shirt (Fiery Coral Ombre) and just €7.50 at the moment online.
My Favourite Things To Do In Ardmore
- Ardmore Cliff Walk
- Walk Ardmore beach, Curagh Beach and Ballyquin Beach – The three beaches in a row
- Visit Goat’s Island
- Go Surfing in Whiting Bay
- Have a meal in the Whitehorse Restaurant(and order the Banoffee Pie!!)
- Walk the high roads
- Visit ‘The Anchor’ Shop
- Admire the beauty in the Ardmore Pottery Shop
- Go for a drink or Coffee in the 5 star Cliff House Hotel
- Enjoy a sunrise walk on the beach
- Have a 99 in the shop near the beach
- Go out kayaking or paddle boarding with Ardmore Adventures.
Links to Clothes:
Women’s Tokyo Sport Shorts(Black/Hot Pink)
Jeans are PocoBy Pippa